(as of Aug 18,2020 03:21:14 UTC – Details)
Ear wax is an oily substance produced to protect the eardrum. The amount of wax produced varies from person to person, but a build-up of ear wax can lead to partial hearing loss.
Olive Oil is natural lubricant which gently softens and helps to remove ear wax.
- Open the ear drop bottle by breaking the safety seal and tighten the cap to pierce the nozzle
- Tilt the head sideways with the affected ear uppermost; place 2-3 drops into the ear
- Then gently massage around the outside of the ear
- Allow a few minutes for the drops to reach the eardrum by keeping the head tilted and repeat in the other ear if required
- Plug the ear lightly with cotton wool if necessary to prevent leakage
- Use the drops twice a day for up to seven days
Softens ear wax and eases discomfort
Use twice a day for seven days